For Immediate Release Contact: Michelle Raczynski
“Beneficial Education” Comes Back to Charlotte
The Southeast Benefits Education Network Announces the Lineup for the
Regional Benefits Forum - Charlotte
ATLANTA, September 5, 2019 – The Southeast Benefits Education Network (SBEN) will return to Charlotte, NC, hosting their Regional Benefits Forum – Charlotte on September 24, 2019 at the Dimensional Funds Advisor’s office.
“Our mission is to offer timely and insightful education to employee benefit professionals from around the region. As the benefits landscape evolves, our network within the southeast continues to grow. Charlotte has always been a great city to SBEN, so we look forward to coming back,” explained SBEN President, Eric Rioux.
Topics for the Event Include:
- - Benefits 2020: A Legislative/Compliance and Regulatory Update
- - What to Expect from a EBSA Investigation
- - Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance Investing (ESG)
- - Healthcare in 2030 - What will the Future Look Like
- - The Team Approach to Obtaining Successful Retirement Plan Outcomes
- - Supply Chain Management Approach to Healthcare
- The event includes HRCI and SHRM educational credits. Registration is available by clicking here.
The Southeast Benefits Education Network is an intra-disciplinary organization which accepts as members practitioners from the following fields: Employers/Plan Sponsors, Accounting, Administration, Actuarial and Benefits consulting, Insurance, Investment Counseling, Investment Services, Legal, and trust as well as many other disciplines as the industry evolves.
# # #