For Immediate Release
July 25, 2018
Southeast Benefits Education Network Announces New 2018 Board of Director Members
ATLANTA, July 25, 2018– The Southeast Benefits Education Network Announces two new members to the 2018 Board of Directors. The Board will help fill the mission of the organization and offer support to the organization’s stakeholders, supporters and most important, members.
“Leadership is key to the success of any organization. These two new board members we believe will contribute greatly to our success and allow us to build on a solid foundation for future development,” noted SBEN President, Alanna Tanner.
Southeast Benefits Education Network 2018 Board of Directors
- President: Alanna Tanner with Amick Farms
- Vice President: Eric Rioux with Northwestern Benefit Corp.
- Treasurer: Malika Terry with InterContinental Hotels Group
- Secretary: Cynthia Wright a strategic senior human resources professional
- Past President: Susan Rosenbleeth with Conduent HR Consulting
- Directors: Charleen Barnwell with Hall Benefits Law (New)
David Hall with Hall Benefits Law)
Mandy Hardin with Chick-Fil-A Corporate
Colleen Pappas with Businessolver
Rachel Robinson with Caraustar
Tom Simonson with Lockton
Teresa Truelove with Sonepar USA (New)
Keith Wagner with Allianz Global Investors
The organization’s Board is expanding the current SBEN offerings to include additional educational opportunities. For more information visit: SBEN.org
The Southeast Benefits Education Network is a membership organization of intra-disciplinary practitioners from the following fields: Employers/Plan Sponsors, Accounting, Administration, Actuarial and Benefits consulting, Insurance, Investment Counseling, Investment Services, Legal, and trust.
# # #