For Immediate Release Contact: Michelle Raczynski
The Annual SBEN Educational Conference Gets Serious with Beneficial Benefits Education!
ATLANTA, April 18, 2019 – The Southeast Benefits Education Network’s (SBEN) Annual Educational Conference will take place May 2-3, at The W Hotel in Buckhead, Georgia. The conference will bring together human resources and benefits professionals from states across the southeast.
“The world of benefits is constantly changing. A benefits professional must be educated on the challenges today that include litigation issues for retirement plans, technology advancement, drug and healthcare best practices.” explained Marc Chappell, executive director of SBEN. “Our goal is to inform and educate to make positive impacts on today’s workforce and the benefits industry.”
- · What’s Up in Washington? Legal & Employer Perspectives on Regulatory & Compliance Issues
- · Managing Health Care Costs and Strategies for Chronic Conditions
- · Workplace Financial Wellness
- · Using Data to Create Targeted, Tactical Communications
- · Chaos, Confusion, Mergers and Acquisitions: Navigating the Evolving Healthcare Market
- · Litigation Issues for Retirement Plan Sponsors
- · And more
Tickets are available through the organization’s website (sben.org).
The Southeast Benefits Education Network is an intra-disciplinary organization which accepts as members practitioners from the following fields: Employers/Plan Sponsors, Accounting, Administration, Actuarial and Benefits consulting, Insurance, Investment Counseling, Investment Services, Legal, and trust as well as many other disciplines as the industry evolves.
To schedule an interview on the above topics, contact Michelle Raczynski (817-235-5280, email@example.com).