The Annual SBEN Educational Conference Will Tackle Some of the Most Daunting Issues Facing Benefit and HR Professionals
From opioids, the new economy to cybersecurity, SBEN wants to educate on what will impact the industry.
ATLANTA, April 3, 2018 – The Southeast Benefits Education Network’s Annual Educational Conference will take place April 18-20, at Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort, in Stone Mountain, Georgia. The conference will bring together human resources and benefits professionals from states across the southeast.
“We are tackling the topics that are going to have a direct impact on HR and Benefits Departments across the Southeast. During this past year, there have been major technology, legislative and regulatory changes that will influence our day-to-day operations,” explained Alanna Tanner, president of SBEN. “Our goal is to inform and educate HR and Benefits Professionals, so they can improve the well-being of their workforce.”
· The Role of Benefits in the New Economy
· The Intersection of Tax Reform and 401(k) Planning: How to Prepare for the Future
· The Opioid Epidemic: Overcoming Obstacles to Effective Treatment Regimens
· The Landscape for Benefits Compliance: Legal and Regulatory Issues for Plan Sponsors
· Cybersecurity 2.0: Tips and Traps to Consider for Protecting Employee Benefits Data
· Improving the Quality of Care: Networks, Data and Design Strategies
· And more
Tickets are available through the organization’s website (sben.org).
The Southeast Benefits Education Network is an intra-disciplinary organization which accepts as members practitioners from the following fields: Employers/Plan Sponsors, Accounting, Administration, Actuarial and Benefits consulting, Insurance, Investment Counseling, Investment Services, Legal, and trust as well as many other disciplines as the industry evolves.
To schedule an interview on the above topics, contact Michelle Raczynski (817-235-5280, email@example.com).
# # #